Fresh start

|
Lamanya tak update blog.. :D

Many things had happened. from I've started class at last after how many months (two digits!) of holiday, ... F is probably going to France, ... A is prolly coming back next month, M is for once starting a lasting relationship (;p) .....and and. I think I still liked that someone! Not new really new lahh, but hye, when was the last time I updated my blog kan?heehe

Class schedule is pretty relaxing. Classes only on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. That will be 4 days of weekends per week for me man!
Update on neo? I've had mixed feelings really... Will update that on the next post je le :)

3 comments:

benny benito said...

ej. :) sebulan u tak update blog. hehe. ;DD

Anonymous said...

Update lahh lagi! Haha. (:

ej eizran said...

anies-walauwei,igt lagi eh u kat blog i ni! terharu : )

byabya: u pun. hee. okey nanti yer

Post a Comment